- Weekly Hepatitis C clinic providing blood tests, counselling, support and referral to RPAH for further treatment options. As part of the hep C clinic a specialised dietician also provides regular support.
- Free dental care is currently organised through the doctors with participating dentists.
- A psychologist provides free counselling for those clients needing extra mental health care support
- Specialised antenatal care is provided in conjunction with the drugs in pregnancy program at RPAH
- We have close links with a large network of referral services which provides support to clients to help with welfare, health, housing and financial .
WHOS rehab www.whos.com.au
Narcotics Anonymous Australia www.na.org.au
Narcotics Anonymous World Services www.na.org